99¢ Preorder Special!
A Melanie Deming Manhattan Mystery
First in the Melanie Deming Manhattan Mystery series
COMING IN NOVEMBER
This is a…fun read and highly recommended – 5 Stars –Viga Boland, Readers’ Favorite
How to Love a Difficult Man
For Today’s Smart Independent Woman
If you asked any group of women if they were married to, or living with, or even dating, men who were difficult, almost all would say yes. This is partly because our society encourages men to act in ways women would never dream of. While women are encouraged to put others before themselves and not ask or demand anything for themselves. These messages, plus family conditioning, create the widespread situation of women involved with difficult men.
In How to Love a Difficult Man you will also find
- Hot Topics – Time, Vacations, stepchildren, gift giving, his family, your family – and how to deal with them
- The Sexual Arena – Speaking up for a better sex life
- Putting sweet nothings and affirmations into his language skill set
- What’s behind Commitment Phobic Men
- Healthy and Unhealthy Expressions of Anger
Nancy Good is available to speak or conduct workshops that empower women to get what they want from the man in their life. She can be contacted at email@example.com or at (212) 865-9014