You Manage the Rest of Your Life So Well!
But you need Help with your Difficult Man.
Women are smarter and more successful than ever before but still love difficult men. 56% of college graduates are women, more than 50% of all women are employed full time in every field. You manage your life, but you are struggling with how to love a difficult man. In the forthcoming updated sequel to How to Love a Difficult Man, Nancy discusses:
- New Ways to Deal with Commitment Phobic Men
- How to Deal effectively with a Man's Sexual Selfishness or Passivity
- Acceptance - "Acceptance is a powerful way to find new solutions to what seemed like impossible situations with your difficult man. A 2 stage process will help you to reduce resentment which blocks us all from finding acceptance.
- Self - empowering statements and actions
- Discovering choices you didn't Know you had
- How to assess the difficult man's emotional assets and liabilities - use the ERA Index
- Freeing yourself from the limbo of loving and hating a difficult man - it is possible
If women were randomly asked whether their man was "difficult," most would say yes. Now psychotherapist Nancy Good explores why these men are difficult and why, if a woman wants to save the relationship, she can get emotional riches beyond her wildest dreams. First, by understanding his problems as well as her own, and then learning when to take emotional risks and ask for what she wants. In almost every situation, she will wind up with a rewarding and fulfilling relationship. How to Love a Difficult Man shows women how to break destructive patterns and avoid getting trapped by guilt, powerlessness, and depression. Every woman can learn to recognize when she is being emotionally attacked and how to protect herself. Through the techniques found in this book, she can rediscover the happiness, the nurturing, and the loving she felt when she first fell in love.
- 7 Communication Traps to Avoid
- Hot topics like family and vacations and money
- Dealing with his anger - healthy and unhealthy expressions of anger
- Ways to Deal with Commitment Phobic Men